Services For Hospitals
||Nuvena Health offers a full-service hospitalist program that can help hospitals enhance their clinical and financial performance while reducing the length of stay and re-admission rates of their patients. We believe that for a hospitalist program to succeed, it must be aligned with the hospital’s goals. To that end, we work in collaboration with our hospitals partners to create uniquely designed hospitalist programs that meet their overall objectives while at the same time accommodate the medical and clinical needs their patients and communities.
At each hospital, we recruit a team of Hospitalists to attend to the needs of your Medical Staff and the communities you serve. The hospitalists working with our group have been chosen for their commitment, achievements and medical skills. They are all board certified and practice exclusively in hospitals or acute, sub acute and long-term care settings.
Services provided by Nuvena Health to our hospital partners include:
- End to end Hospitalist operations; Recruitment, payroll, scheduling, administration, hospital liaison services, malpractice insurance, billing and collections.
- Physician services; - 24-hour care/7 days a week coverage for acute care of general medical, medical ICU, low risk general surgical, orthopedic and post operative medical care. Specific roles of our hospitalists would be to handle all admissions, daily rounds, continuity of care, discharges and over the phone post discharge follow up until the patient’s returns to the care of referring physician.
- Post discharge follow up is our unique service. We understand that patients and their families have several questions about their hospital stay and their medical recommendations and frequently only the hospitalist physician is in a position to address those questions.
- Communication: We ensure appropriate communication of patient information to their primary care physicians. We believe that this is the most crucial element of a Hospitalist group. The primary care physician is notified of the patient’s admission and also notified of “crucial events” during an inpatient stay, such as transfer to intensive care, unexpected surgery, identification of a terminal illness, etc.
- State of the Art Technology: We have deployed hand-held wireless and voice recognition technology for bedside charting. A robust reporting tool provides statistical data such as length-of-stay trends, readmission rates, discharge summaries, patient satisfaction surveys, productivity reports, etc.